Award winning author, illustrator and daydreamer.
Josh Langley went from failing high school (twice) and being unemployed to becoming an
award-winning radio copywriter and award-winning author. His quirky and inspirational
books have inspired thousands of people of all ages around the world and helped them to
see life from an entirely new perspective. Josh’s second Children’s book, ‘It’s Ok to Feel the
Way You Do’ won the 2018 Australian Book Industry Awards Small Publisher’s Children’s
Book of the Year.
Books Published (Big Sky Publishing)
Non-Fiction Memoir / Self Help– Find Your Creative Mojo: How to overcome fear, procrastination and self-doubt to express your
true self (2018)
– Turning Inside Out – What if everything we’ve been taught about life is wrong? (August 2016)
– Dying to Know: is there life after death. (2014)
– Follow Your Heart: Everyday wisdom for an Extraordinary Life (2013)
– Frog and the Well: Unconventional Happiness (2012)
– It’s OK to Feel the Way You Do (2017)
– Being You is Enough and other important stuff (2016)
• Australian Book Industry Awards Small Publishers Children’s book of the Year 2018
• 20-year radio advertising copywriter career.
• Multiple international and national advertising awards.
• Copywriting lecturer at WA Academy of Performing Arts
• Exhibited at ArtRage Festival 2002.
• Guest speaker at Paracon Australia 2015
• Guest speaker at Margaret River Readers and Writers Festival 2016
• Guest Children’s author for the Margaret River Young Readers school tour.
• Presenter at Telling Tales Children’s Festival Balingup 2017 + 2018
• Talks at over 30 Primary Schools
Discover more at www.joshlangley.com.au