Looking to do things a little differently for Cupid’s Undie Run? Why not register a corporate team and have some fun bonding with workmates while raising money for a great cause! Here are just some of the many advantages of starting your own corporate team:
- Offer a great bonding experience and the opportunity to celebrate personal achievements as a group.
- Promote the health and wellbeing of employees.
- Raise corporate visibility in the community.
- Compete for team recognition with our Corporate Team Awards.
- Fundraise for the Children’s Tumour Foundation.
- Make a real difference in the fight against Neurofibromatosis.
How to make it happen
1. Create a team
- Register your team at cupidsundierun.com.au
- You can add your company name and logo to your team fundraising page.
- Send out an eDM to your team and invite them to participate. Send them your team link and team name for them to join.
2. Ask your employer to support your team by
- Paying all or part of your team entry fees (contact us to arrange a bulk team payment). The CTF will provide discount entry fees for the first 50 participants of corporate teams.
- Giving you a branded team uniform to wear during training and at the event.
- Making a tax-deductible donation to your team.
- Matching the total amount raised by team members.
- Mentioning your team in company newsletters or on social media.
3. Promote your fundraising at work
- Send an email with a link to your fundraising page asking for donations.
- Place a notice on your intranet.
- Send a Facebook invite for people to sponsor you.
- Put up posters around your workplace.
- Insert a link to your fundraising page on your email signature.
- Hold a fundraising event in the office, and throw a morning tea or casual day.
4. Let us help
- Book an ambassador or NF Hero visit to help motivate your team and learn more about how you are supporting people with Neurofibromatosis.
- We offer ongoing support, advice and practical assistance with your fundraising.
- We can provide physical promotional material to help inspire and brand your activities.
- There will be a corporate team trophy up for grabs for the Corporate Team who raises the most money across Australia.
- We will display your company logo on our Corporate Teams page.
- Contact us for potential PR opportunities.
Contact us for more information.