CUPID’S UNDIE RUN – SYDNEY 2018
On Valentine’s Day weekend, Sunday 18 February 2018, put the hilarity in charity with hundreds of other half-naked or fancy-dressed runners taking to the streets in celebration of their fundraising for the Children’s Tumour Foundation.
Be a part of something great!
Location: Hyde Park North (Sydney CBD) to Opera Bar
Date: Sunday 18th February, 2018
Ticket Price: $60
- FREE Bond’s Undies + T-shirt (for the first 2,000 registrations nationally)
- FREE Cupid’s Undie Run Temporary Tattoo
- Complimentary Drink and Food at Opera Bar
- Pre and Post Run – Live Entertainment & Music
- Special opportunity to get up close and personal with our ambassadors!
- Raffles, Prizes, Games and More!
The event kicks off in Sydney’s iconic Hyde Park with Bondi Rescue’s Andrew ‘Reidy’ Reid welcoming all participants before the ladies from Movida Dance Fitness warm up the crowd.
Join our Sydney ambassadors (seen below!) as you #dare2bare down Macquarie Street.
POST RUN CELEBRATIONS
Once you have completed the run, head to the one and only Opera Bar for a refreshing beverage and something to eat while enjoying the post run celebrations! Enjoy live entertainment, raffles, prizes for the highest fundraiser and best dressed, games and more!
Proudly supported by…