CUPID’S UNDIE RUN – MELBOURNE 2018
On Valentine’s Day weekend, Sunday 18 February 2018, put the hilarity in charity with hundreds of other half-naked or fancy-dressed runners taking to the streets in celebration of their fundraising for the Children’s Tumour Foundation.
Be a part of something great!
Location: St Kilda Promenade to The West Beach Bathers Pavilion
Date: Sunday 18th February, 2018
Ticket Price: $60
- FREE Bond’s Undies + T-shirt (for the first 2,000 registrations nationally)
- FREE Cupid’s Undie Run Temporary Tattoo
- Complimentary Food and Drink Special at West Beach Bathers Pavilion
- Pre and Post Run Entertainment (including Dolly Diamond!0
- Special opportunity to get up close and personal with our ambassadors!
- Raffles, Prizes, Games and More!
The event kicks off at St Kilda Promenade where we will welcome all participants before the ladies from The Jungle Body warm up the crowd.
Join our Melbourne ambassadors (seen below!) as you #dare2bare down St Kilda Promenade.
Meet at West Beach Pavilion, Beaconsfield Pde, St Kilda.
POST RUN CELEBRATIONS
Once you have completed the run, head to the West Beach Bathers Pavilion for a refreshing beverage and something to eat while enjoying the post run celebrations! Enjoy live entertainment, raffles, prizes for the highest fundraiser and best dressed, games and more!
Proudly supported by…