CUPID’S UNDIE RUN – KIAMA 2018
On Valentine’s Day weekend, Sunday 18 February 2018, put the hilarity in charity with hundreds of other half-naked or fancy-dressed runners taking to the streets in celebration of their fundraising for the Children’s Tumour Foundation.
Be a part of something great!
Location: Kiama Surf Life Saving Club, Manning St Kiama
Date: Sunday 18th February, 2018
Ticket Price: $60
- FREE Bond’s Undies + T-shirt (for the first 2,000 registrations nationally)
- FREE Cupid’s Undie Run Temporary Tattoo
- Complimentary Drink and Food at Kiama Surf Life Saving Club
- Pre and Post Run – Entertainment & Music
- Raffles, Prizes, Games and More!
Stay tuned for special guest to entertain us before we run, to warm us up, and then entertain us after the the run. Kiama Lions will be on had to feed us and provide soft drinks after our run. Tea and coffee with some nibbles will be there for fuel us before we go.
Join dozens of Kiama locals as you #Dare2Bare through town.
Meet upstairs at the Kiama Surf Life Saving Club from 10am. Look out for the red balloons and banners!