CUPID’S UNDIE RUN – ADELAIDE 2018
On Valentine’s Day weekend, Sunday 18 February 2018, put the hilarity in charity with hundreds of other half-naked or fancy-dressed runners taking to the streets in celebration of their fundraising for the Children’s Tumour Foundation.
Be a part of something great!
Location: Glenelg Esplanade
Date: Sunday 18th February, 2018
Ticket Price: $60
- FREE Bond’s Undies + T-shirt (for the first 2,000 registrations nationally)
- FREE Cupid’s Undie Run Temporary Tattoo
- Complimentary Drink and Food at Glenelg Surf Life Saving Club
- Pre and Post Run Entertainment
- Raffles, Prizes, Games and More!
The event kicks off at Glenelg Surf Life Saving Club. The Jungle Body have come on board to warm up the crowd before we run!
Join other Adelaide locals as you #dare2bare down Glenelg Esplanade. Meet outside the surf club. Look out for the red balloons and flags!
POST RUN CELEBRATIONS
Once you have completed the run, head to Glenelg SLSC for a refreshing beverage and something to eat while enjoying the post run celebrations! Enjoy entertainment, raffles, prizes for the highest fundraiser and best dressed, games and more!
Proudly supported by…